Monday, August 29, 2011

Back on the Grind

In an effort to get back on the wagon that I fell so very far off over the weekend, I'm blogging twice today! I ate really well all day, woohoo! I also worked out twice and boy am I feeling it! I had boot camp at 5:45 and Zumba at 9! I am struggling just to keep my eyes open at this point! 

I knew I had to eat well today to attempt to make up for this weekend, so I started out with some granola for breakfast! I had one small serving of low fat cottage cheese around 10:30, and had some yummy Publix sushi for lunch! 


According to the calorie counter I have been using online, this meal has 600 some odd calories! Say whaaat?! That kind of threw me for a loop, but sushi is so full of protein and yumminess that it's worth it to me to be by far the biggest meal of my day!

I went to Publix in the middle of the day to get my sushi and decided to do a little grocery shopping while I was there. Revamp my fridge. If there's nothing unhealthy in your fridge, you're way less likely to go out and get something you shouldn't really be eating. Look at all this yummy fruit Publix had just for me!! 


I was in skinnygirl heaven! I got some bananas, apples, and peaches (my newfound love) to snack on during the week! Nomnomnom.

Mondays and Wednesdays are my crazy days of classes, so I was on campus for most of the day after my trip to Publix. I needed a snack around 3:45 and had packed a Luna Bar to munch on. I'd never tried this particular kind, but oh-my-gawd, y'all. SO GOOD. 




It literally tasted like I was eating candy! I can't even explain how good it was! Just go get one! Right now! It made me not want to waste calories on a burger ever again- that's how delicious it was.

I mentioned I have been using a calorie counter online- I signed up for myfitnesspal! I have been absolutely loving it so far. You can scan a barcode of any food you eat and it enters it directly into your food diary! You can also enter your weight loss goals and fitness goals, and it helps you keep track of it! I'm loving it! Thanks for the recommendation, Adam and Brittany!

I'm so happy to be eating healthy and feeling good again, although I must admit I'm pretty excited to get in bed in a couple hours! School and workouts are exhausting, especially when your body isn't happy with you!

Get back on the wagon with me!
Get fit!
Get healthy!

XO- Abigail

2 comments:

  1. Eww sushi. I don't like anything that involves some kind of seafood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog abby! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete